Saturday 31 December 2016

I used Witness Ethiopia Tours because of previous excellent reviews on Trip Advisor


Witness Ethiopia Tours
I used Witness Ethiopia Tours because of previous excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed. Ermias, the owner and operator of this tour company gave me and my fellow trekkers excellent personalized service from beginning to end of our holiday in the Bale Mountains National Park. The tour's pricing was affordable and very competitive to other tour companies doing the same trek. Our itinerary was well planned out and adapted to our requests and time constraints. Guides, drivers, cook and horsemen on the trek were friendly, personable and competent. I would certainly recommend Witness Tours to anyone considering doing a trek in the BMNP or any of the other tours Witness offers. In addition, Ethiopia is a beautiful country and its people are warm and friendly, thus the current state of affairs should not deter you from coming and exploring a "Hidden Gem".
Visited October 2016
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293791-d10961991-Reviews-Witness_Ethiopia_Tours-Addis_Ababa.html


No comments:

Post a Comment